Make your home mould-free now with Newcastle's best mould removal specialists! Mould. It’s one of…
Experts in mould removal in Newcastle
Worried about mould in your home or office?
Mould can cause various health problems and should be removed as soon as possible. Our team of experts is here to help you eliminate any mould in your home or office. We use the latest equipment and techniques to finish the job quickly and efficiently.
We know that dealing with mould can be stressful, so we work hard to make the process as easy for you as possible. We’ll take care of everything for you, from removing the mould to mould treatment Newcastle afterwards. You can rest assured that your property will be safe and healthy once we’re finished.
Contact us today for a free consultation at (02) 4072 2397!
What is mould, and why should you remove it from your home?
Mould refers to a type of fungus that grows in damp and humid environments. Mould spores like to linger in wet areas such as bathrooms and basements, so it’s important to ensure that these areas of your property remain dry and well-ventilated.
It can cause a variety of health problems, including allergies, asthma, respiratory infections and skin irritation. In addition to this, mould can also weaken the structural integrity of your home or office building. For these reasons, you should have a mould removal process as soon as mould surfaces.
The health risks of mould exposure
Mould can expose you to health risks such as;
• Allergy reactions such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and coughing
• Asthma-like symptoms such as breathing difficulty and chest tightness
• Respiratory infection from mould spores entering the lungs
• Skin irritation from contact with mould spores
How to identify mould in your home
To identify mould in your home or science, check out the following signs;
• Visible growth on walls or around windows
• Unpleasant, musty odours in various areas of the house
• Discolouration or staining on walls and ceilings
• Warping and water damage to wood surfaces
Once you’ve identified mould in your home, it is important to take action immediately.
The steps you need to take to remove mould from your home
Mould removal process involves the following steps;
• Identify and seal off the affected areas. Be sure to close all windows and doors, as well as any other openings in the walls that could allow mould spores to spread.
• Vacuum up any loose mould spores using a HEPA filter vacuum cleaner, then dispose of the bag appropriately.
• Mix liquid detergent or an all-purpose cleaner with hot water and use it to clean the mouldy area. Make sure you don’t over-wet, as this could lead to further problems.
• Apply an anti-fungal solution to the area and allow it to dry completely. This will help prevent any remaining spores from growing.
• Use a fungicidal cleaning product to disinfect the area and remove any remaining mould spores.
• Replace any porous materials that were affected by the mould, such as carpets or drywall, with new ones.
• Repair and seal any cracks or openings in the walls where moisture could accumulate and cause mould growth.
• Apply a waterproofing material to the walls and other areas, to help keep moisture out.
• Check regularly for any signs of mould growth, and take steps to address it immediately if necessary.
Consider hiring a professional mould removal expert in Newcastle if you’re unable to get rid of the mould on your own. They have the experience and expertise needed to effectively remove all traces of the mould and to prevent it from coming back.
Mould removal experts in Newcastle can provide a detailed assessment of your home or business premises, identify any sources of moisture and assess the risk for mould growth. They will also be able to recommend remedial actions to reduce the risk and ensure proper ventilation.
Why choose us?
Mould Removal Newcastle Experts can help you get your home back to a safe and healthy condition. Our team of experts are experienced in mould removal and will work diligently to rid your home of any harmful spores. We understand that this is a difficult time for you and your family, so we offer our services at an affordable price. If you’re in need of mould removal services, don’t hesitate to call us today.
Mould Removal Newcastle Experts
Address: 127 Rae Cres, Kotara NSW 2289
Telephone: (02) 4072 2397