Your certified mould testing specialists in Newcastle
Are you concerned about the presence of mould in your home?
Mould can be a serious issue and should not be taken lightly. That’s why our team of experts are here to help. We offer mould testing to determine the severity of the problem and provide a solution tailored specifically for you.
You want to ensure your family’s safety, so let us take care of this for you. Our team is experienced and qualified to deal with any kind of mould situation. We will work quickly and efficiently to get your home back to normal.
Contact us today for more information on our services!
Benefits a professional mould testing service
Having a professional mould testing service can provide you with many benefits, including:
1. A comprehensive report on the types of mould present in your home
2. The best possible advice on how to remove the mould
3. State-of-the-art equipment to test for mould
4. A wide range of mould removal services
How much does mould testing cost?
Depending on your property’s size and the problem’s extent, mould testing will cost different amounts.
For a more detailed cost estimate, booking a free consultation with one of our experts would be nice.
You can also request a free quote from the website.
What to do if you find mould in your home
In case you find mould in your home, the first thing you should do is eliminate the source of moisture. If you can’t find it or fix it yourself, please call us, and we will be happy to help you.
In some cases, mould can be removed with simple cleaning techniques. However, if the mould is widespread or if you have allergies, it would be best to call a professional.
How to test for mould in your home
There are various ways to test for mould in your home. You can purchase a do-it-yourself kit from a hardware store or hire a professional to do the testing for you.
If you decide to do the testing yourself, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
1. It is essential to remember that mould spores are invisible to the naked eye. You will need to use a microscope or other magnifying device to see them.
2. Mould spores are present in all homes, so the presence of mould does not necessarily mean that there is a problem. The key is to look for signs of excessive mould growth, such as discolouration on walls or ceilings or a musty smell.
3. Mould can be dangerous to your health, so it is essential to take precautions when handling mouldy materials. Wear gloves and a mask to avoid inhaling mould spores, and wash any exposed skin thoroughly after coming into contact with mould.
Why choose us?
Do you have black spots on your walls or ceilings?
It’s not uncommon to find mould in homes, especially during winter. If you do find evidence of excessive mould growth in your home, it is essential to have the problem addressed by a professional. Mould testing can help to identify the type of mould present and the best way to remove it.
We use state-of-the-art equipment to test for mould and provide a comprehensive report on our findings. We also offer a wide range of mould removal services to suit your needs. Our expert team is experienced in mould removal and will get the job done quickly and safely. You won’t have to worry about the hassle or dangers of dealing with mould yourself – let us remove it for you.
Contact us today for a free consultation on mould removal!